Time for another update. There doesn’t always seem to be a lot of difference from the previous post, but these updates do keep me motivated, so they are worthwhile in that way! I have now completed the front right side twice…I was unhappy with my short rows, and woke up with the solution, but of course, I had to frog, which isn’t nearly as traumatic after learning the easy way to do it. Simply put your needle through each stitch of the row you need to frog:
Good thing I have found a method without the drama, as I’m pretty certain I may have to frog the back neckline and try again.
With frogging complete, I have this picture for my official update……
I have found my hardware at a place called Vermont Pewter, and have a couple of braided trims to consider too, so I’m feeling pretty happy with how things are progressing. There’s still a long way to go, but I think an August finish may be quite possible. 😃