- Thank the person that nominated you, and link back to their blog
- Answer the questions they have posed
- Nominate 11 others, (with less than 200 followers) and provide them with 11 questions to answer.
- Encourage them to do the same!
This is not a mandatory thing thing, so no one has to do it. Don’t feel guilty! And if you do accept your nomination, there’s no deadline for completion. It certainly took me awhile to get my post ready!
Jessica at Ever the Crafter nominated me for this award, so thank you Jessica! I have enjoyed following Jessica’s blog this past year, and she has encouraged me to add variety to my blog with her eclectic posts.
Next, I have these questions to answer:
1. If you had to pick one, what would you say is the achievement you’re most proud of? I think it would be growing our state’s 4-H shooting sports program. There are now 4400 youth participating and the state event has over 2300 entries, and it is 95% volunteer led. When I started we had about 600 youth and 300 participants at state.
2. What was your favourite book you read last year? A very hard choice, because I read a lot! I have to make a list….the Newpointe 911 series by Terri Blackstock, The Sandcastle Girls by Chris Bohjalian, The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah and Portrait of a Lady by Henry James were some interesting reads I enjoyed immensely, for all different reasons.
3. If you could visit one place and live there for a month where would you go? I think Australia.
4. What’s one thing you want to be able to look back on this year and say I did that? Getting through this career change with grace and dignity.
5. Favourite book with an animal in it? Watership Down
6. Where did your blog name come from? I love to sew, but I have other interests too, so Sewing, Etc. seemed perfect.
7. If you could pick one craft to be suddenly proficient in/have all the supplies for, what would you pick? Painting
8. What would be your top three places to visit? Iceland, the Boundary Waters on the Minnesota/Canada border and the Redwoods in California
9. What’s your favourite word? Floccipaucinilihilipilification…long story there….
10. What would be in a bouquet of your favourite flowers? Or would it all be one? Or anything of a particular colour? Tulips, daffodils and Dutch Iris
11. What’s your favourite song right now? I almost always go back and listen to the Greig string quartet No. 1 in G minor.
And now, I nominate these blogs to answer my 11 questions!
Tracy – It’s a T-sweets day
Helen – Stitchery Nook
Gun – Rutight
Mary Margaret – The Professional Domestic
Susan – Susanpblog
Steph – My Making Do Adventure
Christina – Petals and Pins
Catherine – Hillview Embroidery
Bella – Created by Bella
And now the questions:
- How did you get into blogging?
- What’s your favorite time of the day or night?
- Concerning any project, work or hobby, are you into the process or the completion?
- Favorite genre of books or movies?
- Name an idea, maxim or saying that has caused you to evaluate your journey in life.
- Name one item from your bucket list.
- Introverted or extoverted?
- Favorite thing to eat for breakfast?
- Type of music you prefer?
- Share a memory from childhood.
- Share a goal you have for your blog.